Fisherbrand™ 614B Series Centrifuge
The 614B Series Centrifuge is a basic physican's office and clinical laboratory centrifuge.
- Single-speed, six-place, fixed angle centrifuge.
- Small footprint.
- Out-of-balance tolerant.
- Lid safety switch.
- Positive Lid Latching – Firm mechanical latching of the lid prevents the escape of debris.
- Clear Shatter Proof Lid – Allows for safe sample observation and optical calibrations.
- Reinforced Side Walls – Glass fiber reinforced nylon and high impact polycarbonate provide dual layers of safety protection.
- Includes: 6-place Fixed Angle Rotor, universal tube holders, and 2 year warranty.
Standard accessories (available separately) include 6-place fixed-angle rotor, six 13 to 17 x 75mm tube holders, six 13 to 17 x 100 mm tube holders, six 13 to 17 x 125 mm tubes holders, and six tube-holder cap.
|6-place Fixed Angle Centrifuge, Up to 15 mL Tubes, Timer|
|Fixed Angle Centrifuge|
|1100 x g|
|Positive Lid Latching, Clear Shatter Proof Lid, Reinforced Side Walls|
|6-place Fixed Angle|
|1,000 to 1,999 x g|
|12 lb. (5.4 kg)|
|6-place Fixed Angle Rotor, Tube Holders|
|6 x 125 mm (15 mL)|
|Max Accel: 30 sec., Max Decel: 40 sec.|
|3,000 to 3,999 rpm|
|8.75 x 11.75 x 14 in. (22.2 x 29.8 x 35.6 cm)|
|1 to 30 min.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok