Falcon™ 96-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Color: Black, Clear Bottom; Sterility: Sterile; Lid: With Lid
Supplier: Falcon™ 353219
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm.
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear flat bottom permits direct microscopic viewing.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Non-treated polystyrene, standard tissue culture (TC), and Corning™ Primaria surface treatments available
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual and Ready-Stack (RS) trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Falcon 96, 384, and 1536 well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
Eight per pack; case of 32.
|Black, Clear Bottom|
|8 x 12|
|25 to 340 μL|
|Supports primary, stem, neuronal, mesenchymal, hepatocyte and endothelial cells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok