Falcon™ 96-Well, Cell Culture-Treated, Flat-Bottom Microplate
Available with tissue culture-treated and nontreated surfaces. Made of crystal grade virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility.
- Bottoms are 60% thinner than conventional polystyrene microplates, resulting in lower background fluorescence and enabling readings down to 340 nm.
- Opaque walls prevent well-to-well cross-talk.
- Optically clear flat bottom permits direct microscopic viewing.
- Crystal-grade virgin polystyrene
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Non-treated polystyrene, standard tissue culture (TC), and Corning™ PrimariaTM surface treatments available
- Convenient, peel-open medical-style packaging for individual product presentation
- Individual and Ready-Stack (RS) trays are PET (Code 1) and recyclable
- Falcon 96, 384, and 1536 well microplates are compatible with automation systems and meet standard ANSI/SBS footprint dimensions for microplates
Packaged sterile, 14 plates per tray
|Culture Area||0.32 cm2|
|Array||8 x 12|
|Product Type||Cell Culture Plate|
|No. of Wells||96|
|Volume (Metric) Working||370 mL|
|Surface Treatment||Cell Culture|
|Total Volume (Metric) Well||0.37 mL|
|No. per Case||84/Cs.|
|No. per Pack||14/Pk.|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok