United Scientific™ Electric Calorimeter
Simple way to demonstrate heat and energy.
Supplier: United Scientific™ CLRE02
Calorimeters are used to explore the basic physics of heat and energy.
- Experiment topics include heat and energy interchange, heat and temperature, heat capacity and specific heat, latent heat, and much more
- This Electric Calorimeter is well suited for classwork on all of these topics by its robust construction and attention to detail for ease of use
- Can be used as either an electric calorimeter or a class standard calorimeter
- Diameter: 10 cm
- Height: Calorimeter only: 11 cm, Overall: 15 cm
- Liquid capacity (inner can): 175 mL
- Heat capacity (inner can): approx. 25 J/°C
- Weight: 205 g
- Electrical: Requires 6 VDC, up to 2 A
- Coil resistance: 2.5 to 3 Ω
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm