Edvotek™ Identification of Bacterial Protein Profiles
Compare total protein extracts from several bacterial sources.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 252
- The unique patterns of protein bands, obtained by SDS vertical polyacrylamide electrophoresis, can be used to identify various bacterial strains
- Day one setup, 15 minutes
- Day two setup, one hour
- Electrophoresis, one hour
- Staining, 20 minutes
- Destaining, two hours
All You Need:
- 3 polyacrylamide gels (12%)
- Vertical gel electrophoresis apparatus
- Power supply
- Incubation oven
- Hot plate or burner
- White light visualization system
- Automatic micropipet with fine tips
- Lab glassware
- Glacial acetic acid
- Distilled water.
For six groups sharing three gels.
Some components require freezer storage
|Fingerprinting of Bacterial Proteins|
|Compare total protein extracts from several bacterial sources|
|6 Lab Groups|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok