Edvotek™ DNA Fingerprinting by PCR Amplification
Demonstrates the utility of DNA amplification in forensics.
Supplier: Edvotek™ 130
- Forensic DNA fingerprinting has become a universally accepted crime-fighting tool. Recent advances use the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) to amplify human DNA obtained from crime scenes
- Develop a basic understanding of DNA fingerprinting
- Experiment is based on a crime scene scenario and has an inquiry-based component
- Enables varied results depending on the selection of DNA fingerprinting patterns
- Students analyze PCR reactions obtained from different suspects and compare them to a crime scene sample
- Does not contain human DNA
|DNA Fingerprinting By PCR Amplification Classroom Kit|
|For DNA fingerprinting|
|Electrophoresis apparatus; power supply; automatic micropipet and tips; balance; microwave or hot plate; visualization system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok