United Scientific™ Economy Calorimeter
Economy Calorimeter provides an affordable option to complete a classic experiment.
Supplier: United Scientific™ UNECNCLR
The economy food calorimeter allows students to investigate the amount of energy released when food is burned.
- This involves using the burning energy of food to heat a vessel of water
- The increase in temperature of the water represents the energy given off by the burning food
- During the investigation students will learn how much energy if required to burn off some food items, and also how to read the caloric specification on food wrappers
- Determine the caloric count of snack food
- Holds the food item safely
- Includes activity guide
- Kit Contents:
- Erlenmeyer flask, 125 mL, with plastic ring
- Metal chamber
- Metal plate lid for chamber
- Cork with pin for food support
- Activity guide
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok