Beckman Coulter Dry Powder System (DPS) for LS 13 320 XR Particle Size Analyzer
A sampling module for the LS 13 320 XR Particle Size Analyzer. The DPS is capable of feeding and measuring dry powder samples in the size range 0.40 μm to 3500 μm. The sample is placed in a DPS tube and delivered to the sensing zone in the optical bench by a required vacuum.
Supplier: Beckman Coulter B98103
- Measures entire sample as required by the ISO 13 320 Standard
- Programmable Obscuration setting to optimize sample feed rate
- User-selectable vacuum pressure for maximum dispersion control
- Sample is placed in a sample holder and delivered to the sensing zone in the optical bench by a vacuum
- Requires HiCap HEPA Vacuum or Standard LS Vacuum
- Analytical size range: 0.40 μm to 3,500 μm
|0.40 μm to 3500 μm|
|LS 13 320 XR Particle Size Analyzer|
|Dry Powder System (DPS)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok