Thermo Scientific™ Peltier Cooled Incubators
Receive excellent temperature uniformity from our low temperature incubators with Peltier technology, designed specifically for drosophila and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 3990LT
Provide an energy-efficient solution for your research with Thermo Scientific™ Drosophila and Low Temperature Incubators, which are microprocessor-controlled with precise temperature specifications. Designed specifically for drosophila and biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) applications, our low temperature incubators offer excellent temperature uniformity and energy efficient thermoelectric cooling that eliminates refrigerated compressors. Operates within the temperature range preferred by fruit flies with programmable temperature and light cycles.
- Peltier-cooled incubators operate within a temperature range preferable to the fruit fly
- Peltier-cooled incubators meet APHA specifications for Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- Thermoelectric cooling technology eliminate the need for a refrigerated compressor
- Excellent temperature uniformity allows for more effective space utilization by insuring all areas are maintained at proper temperatures
- Painted stainless steel interiors are easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Programmable controller allows for 40–step ramp and soak profiles or four files with 10–steps per file
- All models include an RS 485 output as well as an independent over-temperature thermostat and alarm
- Heavy duty shelves have 75 lb. capacity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|19.5 cu. ft.|
|Painted Stainless Steel|
|100/120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|15°C to 40°C|
|24.1 x 25.6 x 54.8 in. (60.9 x 64.7 x 138.4 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok