3B Scientific™ Decubitus Trainer
3B Scientific™ Decubitus Trainer allows students to learn about professional assessment (examination, measurement and description), wound care and bandaging techniques in various stages of decubitus.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ P15
- Flexible material provides realistic training in changing and putting on dressings and bandages, which form a considerable part of nursing and wound care.
- Decubitus stages are shown on the trainer:
- Grade 1 (Greater trochanter - Right) Redness, but the skin is intact.
- Grade 2 (Buttocks - Right) Partial skin loss is visible. Epidermis shows signs of damage which extends into the dermis (corium). Superficial pressure injury shown can manifest itself through the development of blisters and skin abrasions.
- Grade 3 (Buttocks - Left) Recognized by the loss of all layers of the skin, with damage to the subcutaneous tissue, through to necrosis. Distinguished by black coloration in the wound area.
- Grade 4 (Greater Trochanter - Left, Sacrum) All skin layers and muscle fascia have been destroyed. Necrotic areas have been marked black. Muscles and bone areas below this layer are also affected and damage can become necrotic. Supporting structures such as tendons, ligaments or joint structures can also be affected. Pocket formations, more or less extended, can also be seen
|Decubitus trainer (buttocks simulation) and carry case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok