Curriculum Mastery™ Flip Charts: Math
Presents comprehensive review of science standards.
Supplier: NewPath Learning 335001
Curriculum Mastery Flip Charts provide a hands-on review of standards-based curriculum skills. Each developed to address the standards for its specific grade.
- 10 Double-sided, laminated charts
- Side 1 shows a colorful, graphic overview of the topic
- Side 2 serves as a write-on/wipe-off activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review and more
- Charts are mounted on sturdy easels for years of use
- Chart Dimensions (L x W): 18 x 12 in. (45.7 x 30.5cm)
Grade 1 (S93931):
- Numbers; Plane Shapes; Solid Figures; Time; Addition; Subtraction; Money; Fractions; Calendar; and Measuring
- Addition Facts (two-digit); Subtraction Facts (two-digit); Hundred Counting Chart; Place Value to 100; Fractions; Telling Time; Length, Capacity, Weight, and Temperature; Data and Graphs; Ordinals; and Symmetry
- Adding and Subtracting Three-Digit Numbers; Multiplication Concepts and Facts; Multiplication Table; Division Concepts and Facts; Counting Money; Addition and Subtraction Number Sense; All About Fractions; Decimals; Geometry and Measurement; and Problem-Solving Strategy
- Place Value; Multiplying; Dividing; Adding and Subtracting Decimals; Polygons; Lines and Angles; Area, Volume, and Perimeter; Number Line; Adding and Subtracting Fractions; and Customary Units of Measurement
- Data and Graphs; Multiplying and Dividing; Adding and Subtracting Fractions; Multiplying and Dividing Fractions; Understanding Percents; Order of Operations; Algebra; Probability; Congruent Shapes; and Angles
- Commutative and Associative Properties; Decimal Operations; Graphing Ordered Pairs; Integers and Rational Numbers; Adding and Subtracting Integers; Multiplying and Dividing Integers; Writing Expressions; Solving Equations; Area of Triangles; and Area and Circumference of Circles
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok