SPEX™ SamplePrep CryoBlock aluminum
Chilled Cryo-Blocks are used for high-throughput cryogenic grinding and to preserve pesticides, RNA, proteins, and other temperature sensitive samples.
Supplier: SPEX™ SamplePrep 2665
- Enables high-throughput cryogenic grinding in the Geno/Grinder.
- Maintains samples at liquid nitrogen temperatures during tissue homogenization and cell lysis.
- Preserves pesticides, RNA, and proteins for heat sensitive extraction methods.
- Increases yields by grinding samples at sub-zero temperatures.
- Durable aluminum construction.
- Used two at a time in the Standard Clamp Assembly to keep it in balance.
|96 Microcentrifuge or PCR Tubes|
|Each pair holds up to 192 Tubes for rapid and efficient sample preparation.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok