Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Corning™ 96-Well Solid Black or White Polystyrene Microplates
Manufactured from medical grade polystyrene for strength. Corning™ 96-Well Black or White Polystyrene Microplates are used for florescent and luminescent assays. Lot tested for opacity and low fluorescent/luminescent background.
Supplier: Corning™ 3789A
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Minimal well-to-well crosstalk
- White microplates enhance luminecent signals and have low background luminescence
- Black mircoplates have low background fluorescence and minimize light scattering
- Recommended working volumes of 75 to 200μL
- Available untreated for solution-based assays, with high binding for immunoassay applications, or tissue culture treated for cell growth
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 320µL to 360µL
- Working volume: 75µL to 200µL
- Choice of flat, round or V-shaped bottom
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
|75 to 200 μL|
|8 x 12|
|Hydrophobic in nature and binds bio-molecules through passive interactions. Suitable for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions.|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok