Corning™ PC-410D Stirrer with Digital Display
The Corning™ PC-410D stirrer with exclusive closed-loop stirring control monitors and regulates the stirring speed from 60-1150 rpm for aqueous, viscous or semi-solid solutions.
Supplier: Corning™ 6796410D
Corning digital hot plates, stirrers, and stirring hot plates are made with the same durability and quality Corning has been putting into Pyroceram™ top products since 1964. All models include a Pyroceram top and a two-year warranty.
- Twin display stirring hot plate shows both temperature and stirring speed on separate digital displays to ensure accuracy. Accuracy within ±2°C and stirring speeds at ±5% of the speed setting you choose
- Digital displays indicate when set temperature and stirring speeds are reached
- Safety indicators – power button and hot top indicators warn if unit is plugged in or is too hot to touch
- Angled front panel and large knobs minimize damage from spills
- PC-400D/410D/420D top plate size: 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm)
- PC-600D/610D/620D top plate size: 10 x 10 in. (25.4 x 25.4 cm)
|11 x 4.25 x 7.25 in. (27.94 x 10.79 x 19.68 cm)|
|12.7 x 17.8 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok