Corning™ Disposable Roller Bottles
- Bottles are manufactured from virgin polystyrene, caps from high density polyethylene
- Both resins meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures
- Treated for optimal cell attachment
- One piece seamless construction with printed graduations
- Printed lot numbers to aid in product traceability
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and nonpyrogenic
490cm2 size is ungraduated and comes with a plug seal cap; larger bottle features black printed graduations and easy-grip caps.
Certified nonpyrogenic for consistent performance.
|Closure Type||Standard Cap|
|Diameter (Metric)||117 mm|
|Closure Size||48 mm|
|Height (English)||10.66 in.|
|Height (Metric)||271 mm|
|Capacity||74.3 oz., 2200mL|
|Capacity (Metric)||2200 mL|
|Capacity (English)||74.3 oz.|
|Diameter (English)||4.6 in.|
|Diameter (English) Outer Neck||1.77 in.|
|Diameter (Metric) Outer Neck||45 mm|
|Cell Growth Area||850 cm2|
|Surface Treatment||Tissue culture treated|
|Show More Show Less|
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to mitigate the presence of microorganisms on surfaces or in the environment, where such organisms can be deleterious to humans or the environment.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok