Corning™ 96-Well Half Area High Content Imaging Glass Bottom Microplate
High optical-quality glass bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high content cell-based assays using imaging systems
Supplier: Corning™ 4580
High optical quality, glass bottom, black microplates are ideal for performing high content cell-based assays using imaging systems. The glass bottom provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput, and is ideal for cell growth.
- High optical quality and scratch resistant glass
- Glass bottom thickness of 200 μm is well suited for imaging microscopy.
- Bottom flatness <50 μm to ensure planarity for imaging devices
- Low background fluorescence and minimal cross-talk provides the highest possible optical quality for cell-based assays.
- Half area 96-well microplate reduces reagent consumption.
|8 x 12|
|Cyclic Olefin Copolymer|
|Provides a flat and optically clear surface that reduces autofocus time, increases throughput and is ideal for cell growth|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok