Dentec Safety™ Comfort-Air™ Series 100 Half-Mask Respirators with OV/R95 Filter Assembly
Silicone organic vapor/R95 half-mask respirators are suitable for lacquer and enamel paints, pesticides, welding, dusts, and oil based particulate aerosols for up to eight hours.
Supplier: Dentec Safety™ 1S20DR5
- Crafted from pure silicon material and complete with OV/R95 filter assembly
- Comfortable and easy to clean
- Choose from industrial or display bag packaging
- Low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets
- Extended field of vision
- Large inhalation valves allow for maximum inhalation
- Exhalation valve is strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the mouth to ensure hot, exhaled air exits the mask immediately
- Saf-Twist design quickly attaches the cartridge to any Dentec Safety half-mask or full face air-purifying respirator Facepiece.
- Offset connector improves visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference
- 3 Position adjustment allows users to adjust cartridge to three different positions
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
|Lacquer, enamel paints, pesticides, welding, dusts|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok