MilliporeSigma™ Chemicon™ Endothelial Cell Characterization Kit
Enables researchers to characterize cultured endothelial cells in both constitutive and activated state using basic Immunocytochemistry techniques.
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ SCR023
DescriptionFollowing antibody dilutions are recommended for immunocytochemistry:
- Mouse anti-Endothelial Cell (CD146): 1/500 dilution based on 1 mg/mL, final 2ng/mL
- Rabbit anti-VWF: 1/5000 dilution based on 1 mg/mL, final 0.2ng/mL
- Mouse anti-CD31: 1/50 dilution based on 0.1 mg/mL, final 20ng/mL
- Mouse anti-ICAM-1: 1/500 dilution based on 1 mg/mL, final 2ng/mL
- Mouse anti-VCAM-1: 1/500 dilution based on 1 mg/mL, final 2ng/mL
|Stem Cell Characterization Kit|
|Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells, Human Embryonic Stem Cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Neural Stem Cells, Hematopoietic Stem Cells, Epithelial Cells, Pancreatic Stem Cells, Cardiac Stem Cells, Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only