MP Biomedicals™ CELLect™ Gold Fetal Bovine Serum, US Origin
Superior fetal bovine serum for hybridoma cloning, collected from a U.S.D.A. regulated and monitored abattoir via cardiac puncture. Sterilized via filtration through multiple 0.1 micron filters.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 092916754
- An extremely complex mixture of many small and large biomolecules with different, physiologically balanced growth-promoting and growth inhibiting activities
- CELLect™ Gold is collected from a U.S.D.A. regulated and monitored abattoir by technicians who work on-site (where the fetal blood is aseptically collected via cardiac puncture)
- Raw material is transported to the production facility where it undergoes sterilization via filtration through multiple 0.1 micron filters
- The care and diligence taken in handling the fetal serum minimizes cell lysis and other detrimental factors
- Reduced lysozyme and hemoglobin contamination translates into increased performance in the final product
- Serum is superior for hybridoma cloning
- Supplied sterile, with no detectable mycoplasma or viral infection
|FBS Media Supplement|
|Media Supplement - Serum|
|Sequential Filtered, 100 nm|
|Mammalian Cell Culture and Stem Cell Culture|
|3.1 to 4.4 g/dL|
|Fetal Bovine Serum|
|Mycoplasma, Viral Infection|
|Liquid - Glucose: 116 mg/dL, Sodium: 140 mEq/L, BUNN: 13 mg/dL, Chloride: 100 mEq/L, Creatinine: 2.4 mg/dL, Uric Acid: 3.2 mg/dL, Calcium: 11.9 mg/dL, Phosphorus: 8 mg/dL, Albumin: 2.6 g/dL, Total Bilirubin: 0.3 mg/dL, Triglyceride: 32 mg/dL, Alkaline Phosphatase: 168 U/L, AST (SGOT): 35 U/L, LDH: 585 U/L, Cholesterol: < 40 mg/dL, Triglycerides: 0.43 mmol/L, IgG Content: < 60 mg/L, GGT: 7 U/L, Electrophoretic Pattern Normal Alpha1: 3 g/L, Alpha 2: 11 g/L, Beta: 4 g/L, and Gamma: 1 g/L|
|6.7 to 7.8|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.