Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Hand-Held Colony Counter
Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Hand-Held Colony Counter is simple-to-operate colony counter marks, counts and gives an audible and visual alert each time count is registered.
Supplier: Bel-Art™ F378620002
- Fast, accurate and economical sample counting and sample count verification
- Stores up to 35 sample counts
- Verifies sample counts with up/down counting
- Displays sum total of all colonies counted
- Backlit display for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Audible alert can be turned off if desired
- Counting function can be locked to prevent error during breaks between counting
- Included felt-tip markers work on plastic or glass and are oil- and water-resistant; ink is removable with ethyl alcohol
Colony Counter System (07-910-022) also available. Replacement markers (07-910-019 and 07-910-020) and battery (07-910-021) sold separately.
|Stores up to 35 samples|
|Count colonies of Bacteria or other microorganisms grown on an agar plate|
|Long life red and black felt tip markers, 3V Lithium battery, protective storage case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok