BD Rat MCP-1 ELISA Set
For rat monocyte chemoattractant protein-1
Supplier: BD 555130
The OptEIA™ set contains components necessary to develop enzymelinked immunosorbent assays (ELISA) for natural or recombinant rat MCP-1 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
- Capture antibody: anti-rat MCP-1 monoclonal antibody
- Detection antibody: biotinylated anti-rat MCP-1 monoclonal antibody
- Enzyme reagent: Streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase conjugate
- Standards: lyophilized recombinant rat MCP-1
- Standard range: 31.3 - 2000pg/mL
|31.3 to 2000pg/mL|
|20 96-well Plates|
|anti-Rat MCP-1 (capture) antibody, Biotinylated anti-Rat MCP-1 (detection) antibody, Instruction/analysis certificate, Lyophilized recombinant Rat MCP-1 (standard), Streptavidin-HRP|
|2°C to 8°C|
|Rat MCP-1 ELISA set|
|To develop ELISA for natural or recombinant Rat MCP-1 in Serum, Plasma and cell culture supernatants|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only.