Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 96-Well Tray
Specifically designed to snugly hold up to 96 MicroAmpReaction tubes with caps
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ N8010541
The MicroAmp 96-well tray is required for more efficient sample processing on Applied Biosystems96-well thermal cyclers.
- Engineered for efficient sample processing
- Designed specifically for MicroAmp reaction tubes with Caps
- Manufactured to high specification, ensuring quality product
- Allows to organize tubes while adding sample and mix
- Reduces spillage and tube mix-ups by securing and ordering your tubes on lab bench
- When samples are ready, tray of tubes are directly on block of thermal cycler
- Eliminates hassle of transferring tubes
- Provides thermal contact necessary for thermal cycling
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license and trademark information.
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR)
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
|Certified DNA/RNase Free|
|Contains 10 MicroAmp™ 96-Well Trays. Store at room temperature.|
|GeneAmp 9700, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok