Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ 8-Cap Strip, clear
Designed to fit on MicroAmp reaction tubes, tube strips, and 96-well plates
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ N8011535
MicroAmp™ Cap Strips have a domed profile and are suitable for end-point PCR. 8-cap strips available in clear or an assorted set of red, orange, blue, and green.
- Will not interfere with sample reading
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation
- Easy to apply and remove
- Use MicroAmp Caps Strips to seal tubes and reduce the possibility of contamination in sample wells and help ensure reliable results
- Use MicroAmp Cap Installing Tool (sold separately) to push caps down and form tight seal
- When ready, just peel away caps using tabs at end
- Available in different colors to help track tubes during assay preparation
- For real-time PCR applications,use MicroAmp Optical 8-Cap Strips (Mfr. No. 4323032) with flat-top profile
PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1,500 Strip Caps|
|Certified DNA/Rnase Free|
|1500 Strips (5 pk./300)|
|Includes: 5 packs of N8010535 (Qty 300 per pack)
Strip of 8 attached caps for use with 0.2 mL individual tubes, strip tubes (0.1 or 0.2 mL), or 48- or 96-well plates. Natural (clear) color.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok