AquaPhoenix Scientific™ Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer with Pump Spray
Antimicrobial hand sanitizer is intended for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer and meets or exceeds the requirements of the USDA to be used as an E3 antimicrobial hand sanitizer.
Supplier: AquaPhoenix Scientific™ BC7006C
- Complies with the W.H.O. specifications and requirements for an effective hand sanitizer
- Consistency similar to water
- This high-quality hand sanitizer is a pH balanced formula that is a mild blend of skin emollients and alcohols and contains glycerine
- Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized
- The product is mild on skin, yet tough enough to exceed FDA/USDA efficacy guidelines for E3 hand sanitizer and antiseptic hand treatments
- Viscosity: 5 to 15 cSt
- Poly bottle with spray top
|E3 Rated USDA|
|5 to 8 pH|
|Plastic Spray Bottle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok