Eisco™ Amphibolite Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)
For use in studying hydrothermal alteration of rocks and minerals. EISCO Amphibolite Specimen (Metamorphic Rock) is formed from hornblende that has undergone significant amount of differential pressure.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0052
- Formed from further pressure and thermal alteration of hornblende, fusing and foliating mineral crystals
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Ideal for students studying hydrothermal alteration of rocks and minerals
- Crystals within rock have been foliated, indicating direction of stress that rock experienced
- Comes in clear labeled and barcoded bag for storage
|Studying hydrothermal alteration of rocks and minerals|
|Approx. 1 in.|
|Clear labeled and barcoded bag|
|Amphibolite Study Specimen (Metamorphic Rock)|
|Approx. 3 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok