SEKISUI Diagnostics™ Acucy™ Influenza A and B Test Kit
Achieve accurate, standardized results with best-in-class Influenza A performance with the Acucy™ Influenza A and B Test Kit and the Acucy™ Reader System.
Supplier: SEKISUI Diagnostics™ 1010
The Acucy™ Influenza A and B Test on the Acucy System provides flexibility in workflow and accurate, standardized results for improved patient care. With the Acucy Influenza A and B Test, you can test and provide fast and accurate results that aid in the treatment of a patient in one office visit, reducing the spread of infection and improving patient care.
- Minimize errors in diagnoses - definitive and standardized digital results on the reader removes human error
- Transfer results directly with available connectivity
- More flexibility for you - choose between read now or walk away modes
- Fast diagnosis - results read in 15 minutes
- Simple-to-use - CLIA-waived test requires just four steps, then the reader does the rest
- QC Inside™ - two extra tests included at no additional charge to run external control testing for more confidence in your results
|Room Temperature (15°C to 30°C, 59°F to 86°F)|
|Rapid chromatographic immunoassay|
|Influenza A: 96.4% (95% CI: 93.1% to 98.2%), Influenza B: 82.3% (95% CI: 75.6% to 87.4%)|
|Acucy Reader System|
|Influenza A: 96.0% (95% CI: 94.4 to 97.2%); Influenza B: 98.1% (95% CI: 96.9 to 98.8%)|
|Influenza A and B|
|Nasal and Nasopharyngeal Swabs|
|25 Test Cassettes, 25 Sterile Nasal Swabs, 25 Extraction Buffer vials each containing 0.4 mL phosphate buffered salt solution (with 0.09% sodium azide as a preservative), 25 Extraction Vial Dropper Tips, 1 Influenza A+/B- Control Swab, 1 Influenza A-/B+ Control Swab, 1 Instructions for Use (IFU), 1 Quick Reference Guide, 1 Workstation, and 1 External Quality Control (QC) Quick Reference Guide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok