Acetonitrile, Optima™ LC/MS Grade, Fisher Chemical™
Acetonitrile, >-99.9%, C2H3N, CAS Number-75-05-8, methane, cyano, ethyl nitrile, methanecarbonitrile, methylkyanid, mecn, acetonitrile, methyl cyanide, ethanenitrile, cyanure de methyl, cyanomethane, 1L
- Ideal mobile phase for LC/MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries.
- Novel gradient elution test with Photodiode Array Detector screens for UV-absorbing contaminants at every wavelength in the 200 to 400nm range to afford smooth baselines and to reduce interferences.
- Evaluated for 17 metal impurities at ppb concentrations to minimize the formation of metal adducts during analysis and simplify spectral interpretation.
- 0.1 micron filtration minimizes troublesome particles that may interfere with LC/MS and UHPLC system performance
- Provides ideal solution to prepare cleaner, particle-free mobile phase blends. Positive mode ionization (as propazine) and negative mode ionization (as mecoprop) with ESI and Single Quadrupole MS detect organic contaminants at max 50ppb and max 300ppb, respectively
|Absorbance||≤1.00 AU at 190nm, ≤0.15 AU at 195nm, ≤0.05 AU at 200nm, ≤0.04 AU at 205nm, ≤0.03 AU at 210nm, ≤0.025 AU at 215nm, ≤0.015 AU at 220nm, ≤0.015 AU at 225nm, ≤0.01 AU at 230nm, ≤0.005 AU at 254nm, ≤0.005 AU at 280nm|
|Assay Percent Range||Assay: 99.9% min by GC|
|Merck Index||15, 69|
|Grade||Formulated for UHPLC-UV|
|Residue after Evaporation||≤0.8ppm|
|Vapor Pressure||97mbar at 20°C|
|Viscosity||0.36cp at 20°C|
|Chemical Name or Material||Acetonitrile|
|Show More Show Less|
Flammable liquid and vapor. Irritating to eyes. May cause skin and respiratory tract irritation. May cause central nervous system effects. Liver and kidney injuries may occur. Use personal protective equipment. Use only under a chemical fume hood. Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Immediate medical attention is required. Immediate medical attention is required. Move to fresh air.
DOTInformation : DOT Class 3, : Flammable Liquid
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok