Thermo Scientific™ ABsolute Blue QPCR Mix, ROX
ABsolute Blue qPCR Mixes utilize Thermo-Start Taq hot start enzyme for increased sensitivity.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ AB4139A
Thermo Scientific™ ABsolute Blue qPCR Mixes contain an inert blue dye to significantly enhance the contrast between reagent and plastic, allowing quick and easy verification that master mix has been dispensed.
- High performance - ABsolute sensitivity, consistency & convenience
- Enhanced contrast and reduced errors - easily identify correctly aliquotted reaction mix in all plates and tubes
- Universal - compatible with all major qPCR platforms
- Adaptable - available with different ROX passive reference dye concentrations
• 1 x 5 mL ABsolute Blue qPCR ROX Mix (2X)
Sufficient for 400 x 25 μL reactions.
Store at -20°C
|Taq DNA Polymerase|
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7700 System, 7900HT System, StepOnePlus™ System, StepOne™ System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.