Applied Biosystems™ 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System, laptop
Offers maximum performance in the minimum time - fully optimized for Fast cycling, the 7500 Fast delivers high-quality results in as little as 30 minutes.
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ 4351106
We supply a Dell™ Notebook computer with the 7500 Fast System.
- Specially designed Fast block ensures thermal uniformity at top speeds.
- Faster ramp rates enable rapid results without compromising extension times or assay quality.
- Fast optical plates ensure excellent precision in 10 to 30µL reaction volumes.
- Use TaqMan™ Fast Universal PCR Master Mix to run multiple Fast assays on one plate.
- Finish more runs per day with the excellent performance equivalent to that offered by the 7500 System.
- Shortens analysis time by auto-calling genotypes and automatically omitting the no template controls.
- Minimizes subjective analysis by automatically grouping unknown variant clusters.
- No temperature shift required – distinguish between homozygous mutants and wild type more easily.
- Allows easy data review with customizable multi-plot views, expandable windows and one-click color assignment to highlight curves of interest.
- Facilitates data presentation with the option to export data and graphs directly to PowerPoint or as JPEG files.
- Import an unlimited number of Comparative CT (relative quantitation) files to one study.
- Group samples and view data both by technical replicate group and biological replicate group.
- Use any gene(s) as an endogenous control, including averaging multiple controls together.
- Enter known efficiency values to be factored into the RQ results
- Individual user log-ins can be added for up to four user groups, each group with designated permission settings.
- User-customizable permission settings include fourteen system activities, e-signature authority designation, and additional security settings to give you maximum control over your compliance efforts.
- Audit trails can be enabled or disabled depending on your traceability needs.
- A selection of e-signatures is available to ease e-signatures into your workflow.
|96-well Plate, 8-well Strips|
|Fast Mode: ± 2.2°C⁄s, Standard mode: ± 1.6°C⁄s|
|4.0 to 99.9°C|
|ROX (Separate Tube), Other Passive Reference Dye, ROX (Pre-mixed)|
|7500 Fast System|
|36 min. (Fast), <2 hrs (Standard)|
|12 x 8-tube Strips, 1 x 96-well Plate (Fast)|
|Distinguish between 5000 to 10,000 genome equivalents (two-fold Copy Number difference) with 99.7% Confidence|
|Down to 1 Copy of Human RNAse P gene|
|9 Logs of Linear Dynamic Range|
|TAMRA, Cy3, FAM, SYBR Green, Texas Red, JOE, ROX, Cy5, NED, VIC|
|4 to 5 96-well Plates per day|
|CCD Camera, Halogen Light Source, Five Excitation and Five Emission Filters|
|34 cm (13.39 in.) (W) x 49 cm (19.29 in.) (H) x 45 cm (17.72 in.) (D)|
|Laptop Computer Provided|
|34 kg (75 lb.)|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.