3M™ FR-7800B Respirator Full Facepieces
Integral speaking diaphragm improves voice amplification and clarity
Supplier: 3M™ 7000126540
- Features a unique double flange face sealing surface that enhances fit and protection
- Designed for first responder applications commonly found in law enforcement, fire, emergency response and medical environments
- Canister can be mounted on either side to accommodate different weapon sighting styles
- Lens has optical correction promoting no left-to-right visual distortion
- 3M Catalog# FR-7800B-L , 3M Catalog# FR-7800B-M , 3M Catalog# FR-7800B-S
NIOSH approved to Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear (CBRN) requirements when used with the 3M Canister FR-15-CBRN (19-130-0673).
Meet ANSI™ Z87.1-2003 standards.
|NIOSH, CBRN, ANSI Z87.1-2003|
|CBRN applications when used with 3M™ canister fr-15-CBRN|
|Integral speaking diaphragm|
|Silicone, Butyl Rubber Faceshield|
|Air purifying respirator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok