3M™ 6000 Series Drop-Down Half Facepiece
Designed for workers who need to communicate frequently
Supplier: 3M™ 6300DD
- Head cradle adjusts to the individual worker's head size
- Head harness system allows facepiece to drop to the chest without user having to remove hardhat
- Durable straps hold their elasticity for long wear
- Upper strap adjustment is on the head cradle so the strap ends do not interfere with worker's vision
- Exhalation valve cover directs air downward to help prevent fogging of the faceshield
These safety products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
Can be used with Series 2000 or 7093 filters or Series 6000 cartridges. Contact your Fisher Safety Sales Representative for compatibility information related to various applications.
NIOSH approved under 42CFR84 for use against a variety of respiratory hazards, when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
|Filter 2000 series, filter 7093, p100 or cartridge 6000 series|
|Drop Down Half Facepiece Respirator|
|Demolition, facility maintenance, sanding|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok