3B Scientific™ Adult Human Skeleton - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Premier line of skeletal models offers educators medical-grade quality.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ A10
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Made of durable, unbreakable, washable plastic material
- Natural movements can be demonstrated with detachable arms and legs
- Detachable skull is divisible into three parts: calvarium, base and lower jaw
- Measuring 70 in. (170cm) tall, this pelvic-mounted model is an exact reproduction, natural cast from bones of an adult male
- Special mounting of the rib cage allows the skeleton to maintain proper positioning
- All joints are properly articulated and wired, including the lower jaw, which articulates by means of springs
- Comes complete with roller stand and dust protection cover
- Half natural size: 33 in. (80cm)
- Carefully reproduced to keep all anatomical details and structures
- Hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated
|Anatomical and Cellular Model, Adult Human Skeleton|
|3-parts assembled skull, individually inserted teeth, limbs, with Metal stand and transparent Plastic dust cover|
|5 ft. Stainless Steel hanging roller stand with 5 casters|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok